This discussion covered the below points:
- How has India’s diplomacy fared during this corona virus – domestically and internationally? Technically and multilaterally?
- What are the specific tools of diplomacy that have been used?
- Exim Bank has held up India’s economic diplomacy, kept the loan flow going through this time – How did that work? What will be the outcome?
- How will diplomacy – of development and outreach – as we know it, change, post the pandemic?
- How will global relationships change?
This video was recorded on Zoom during the fourth episode of the Gateway House Webcast which took place on 30 April 2020.