The Gateway House Quiz
0 of 5 questions completed
Here are five questions to test your foreign policy skills.
The correct answers will be displayed at the end.
Enter the Gateway House Quiz now!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
How did you score?
Check back next week for the Gateway House Quiz!
Question 1 of 5
1. What is the name of the new weather app launched by the Indian government?Correct
Question 2 of 5
2. The federal court of which country upheld a fine of $560 million for “not being sufficiently clear and transparent” against google?Correct
Question 3 of 5
3. Name the first state in India that started to use drones to inspect power lines and transmission towers.Correct
Question 4 of 5
4. Which country along with India has launched a programme which aims to connect startups and SMEs of the two countries and to develop technologies that will provide solutions for the future?Correct
Question 5 of 5
5. Who was recently appointed as the honorary adviser to the steering committee for BRICS Chamber of Commerce (CCI) young leaders for the period of 2020- 2023?Correct