The Gateway House Quiz
0 of 5 questions completed
Here are five questions to test your foreign policy skills.
The correct answers will be displayed at the end.
Enter the Gateway House Quiz now!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
How did you score?
Check back next week for the Gateway House Quiz!
Question 1 of 5
1. The Eastern Command of the Indian Army successfully test fired a Brahmos supersonic Cruise Missile on May 22. Where was this test conducted?Correct
Question 2 of 5
2. Which MNA of Pakistan’s National Assemby was arrested after the military opened fire on a group of Pashtun Tahaffuz Movement supporters in Waziristan on Sunday, killing 3?CorrectAli WazirIncorrect
Question 3 of 5
3. Which nuclear capable missile was tested by Pakistan on the 23rd May?Correct
Question 4 of 5
4. Which centre-right political party won the largest share of seats in the EU Parliament elections?Correct
European People’s Party (EPP)Incorrect
European People’s Party (EPP)
Question 5 of 5
5. Which company announced that it would limit the services that it provides to Huawei, after a White House order restricted the Chinese telecommunications giant’s access to American technology?CorrectIncorrect