The Gateway House Quiz
0 of 5 questions completed
Here are five questions to test your foreign policy skills.
The correct answers will be displayed at the end.
Enter the Gateway House Quiz now!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
How did you score?
Check back next week for the Gateway House Quiz!
Question 1 of 5
1. Which Indian automobile company has started assembling vehicles at a plant in Mombasa, Kenya?Correct
Mahindra & MahindraIncorrect
Mahindra & Mahindra
Question 2 of 5
2. The Indian Government has decided to lift the ban imposed on the export of which among the following crops?Correct
Question 3 of 5
3. Which city will host India’s first Artificial Intelligence summit-RAISE 2020?Correct
Question 4 of 5
4. Under pressure from the CFIUS, Chinese company Kunlun has agreed to sell its 98.59% stake of which online application, for $608 million?Correct
Question 5 of 5
5. India has recently been approved as an observer of which inter-governmental organisation?Correct
Indian Ocean CommissionIncorrect
Indian Ocean Commission